Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wild thing, you make my heart sing.


Sunday, March 20 is the official start of spring, less than 2 weeks away. 
But since it is rainy, cold, overcast and in the thirties here in Chicago, my mind says winter is a long way from leaving. 
Yessiree fashionistas, the never- ending,  all encompassing winter of discontent of 2009/2010 is still here. This winter has been so unrelenting it's actually extended into a whole new decade. 
Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating un petit peu. (when you're speaking about fashion it's mandatory to throw in a little french every once in a while)
However, looking at the beautiful handbags from Jill K. Bags makes me wish I had discovered them at the beginning of this winter, although I'm not sure if I can remember that far back.




























These bags give off a whole "wild thing, Raquel Welch in One Million Years BC vibe".





But if you're more in the present and offended by the fur used on some of the bags, keep in mind only recycled fur and leather are used.


No comments:

Post a Comment