Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hot Child in the City

 I've been told by certain somebodies ( you know who you are sister dearest ) that I sure know how to stretch a dollar. In other words, I'm cheap.
Okay, I confess to a certain frugality.
But when you've owned a clothing store and have bought wholesale, all bets are off.
I never shop full price.
You have better odds of seeing ABBA reunited and singing at next year's Super Bowl then seeing me purchase an item at regular price.
The problem here is I LOVE clothes.
So I get my fashion jones off by shopping for my girls. On sale.
Luckily there are a lot of summer sales going on right now for the little darlings. And not just at the usual shopping sites.
So break your Gymboree habit, leave The Children's Place, and check out some not so obvious choices.


 


      
 











 



 


 






 





                                                              





Dark slim denim $21.59

In addition to being the discount doyenne,  
I'm also quite the queen of the online browsing scene.
          So here's a great online fashion magazine for children.

Lunchbox magazine
For those days when even 70% off isn't enough
to get you to break open the piggybank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment