Thursday, December 3, 2009

Carry on my wayward mom

Some might say Lewis and Clark carried more on their expedition than I do carting the twins around. If so, then I run a close second. I typically haul snacks, sippies, pullups, wipes, keys, books, calendar, phone, ipod, yadda yadda yadda, ad nauseam. In fact my purse got so heavy I made the ultimate sacrifice and removed the item I never left home without, my makeup bag.
So when I saw this bag online at less than $150 I knew it was perfect for channeling my inner sherpa.
It's quilted grey suede with an inner cell phone pocket. At 19 in high and 22 in wide, it's the perfect bag to remain functional yet fashionable. And isn't that a discovery we're all hoping to make?

1 comment:

  1. You could carry one of the girls in there!

    ~M

    ReplyDelete