Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Suzabelle of the ball

Suzabelle is a beautiful, elegant line based out of Seattle. Founded by Suzanne Jaberg in 2005, she was named "the Seattle Coat Queen" by the Seattle Post-Intelligencer. I also consider her one of the hottest indie designers around.
I recently asked her what she loves in a holiday outfit.
 ”I like late 50's to early 60's silhouettes.
I like a high-waisted fitted dress with a pencil skirt
in a stretch wool suiting.
For events, I'd love to see longer dresses in black,
burgundy or dark emerald green matte silks.“ 







 


 



For spring, Suzanne says,
”Day dresses will be everywhere,
in bright colours like scarlet, fuchsia and turquoise.
Scarf-neck tops and dresses in loose flowing fabrics
as well as fitted secretary-style dresses.“

 








And you may be wondering where are the pictures of coats by the ”Seattle Coat Queen“?



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the dress in the top photo.

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete