Thursday, December 10, 2009

Turn the Paige


Here are the Paige Melrose straight leg jeans. This is not a picture of the pair I own. If it were there would be numerous patches on the butt area, well worn knees, and as of today, a brand new rip just above the left knee. I have literally worn these jeans to shreds. There was a point when I wore them 5 out of the 7 days of the week. One of those days off was a Sunday as I'm still old school, no jeans to church. If you've ever owned a pair of Paige jeans then you know why mine are on their last legs. They are ridiculously comfortable and flattering. They make my butt look how it did pre-pregnancy. Hell they make my butt look how it did pre-thirties. And for this forty something birthday girl, that is something worth celebrating.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wise Fashionista,

    If I were to explore the possibility of these jeans, what style would be best on my particular shape? I usually have problems with pants gapping in the back, and I am, as you know, not very tall. Suggestions?

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benedict Canyon has an awesome universally good fit as does the Laurel Canyon.

    ReplyDelete