Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Winter of my discontent


Snowapolooza,  Snowpocalypse,  Snowtorious B.I.G
You know sometimes the posts just write themselves.
We're entering Day 4 of Snowmageddon 2010, Oy!
Snowblowers everywhere are in overdrive. (Why did Lindsay Lohan just flash through my mind?)
True, I am technically in Chicago and not DC, but the nonstop news coverage and the nonstop snow here has definitely made this the winter of my discontent.
What better way to lift my spirits than writing about all those fabulous all weather boots that are now on clearance?
You don't even need to bother putting down your warm beverage since most of these come with free shipping and delivery.
Next thing you know you'll be stumbling down the snowpiled streets with the chicest winter boots this side of Gstaad.



 






 





 



 














Okay all this shoe browsing has left me in a much better mood, although I could probably still be talked into throwing a snowball at someone. 
Now where's that hot toddy recipe again?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment