Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cheap Trick up your sleeve.

Every holiday season without fail the "must have" toy comes out and certain parents will work themselves into a frenzy to get it for their kids.  And every holiday season I laugh ever so smugly at these parents. How many Christmases does it take before they realize their toddler is way more interested in the box and wrapping paper than the toy itself?

That is why I have no qualms about shopping at the Dollar Store for my girls. When they invariably rip the pages out of their books or yank the heads off their dolls, I feel much better knowing I've only spent a few bucks on them (the toys, not my girls). My only beef with the Dollar Store is that there aren't more things I'm interested in.

Now I'm sure some of you are chirping like birds right now, "Cheap, Cheap" but wait till you check out this website:

The site has clothes, shoes, accessories, and kids clothes all for, well $15.
Brands include Grass, Linq, Romeo & Juliet, and Sweetees, all lines I carried in my so-trendy- but-now-victim-of-the-recession-boutique.







 

















 




 




 




 










 




So maybe these aren't clothes you'll keep for years and years, but this site just might be the trick up your sleeve needed to look oh so glam in a glum economy.





1 comment:

  1. I looked at the site and it may offer some salvation for my declining wardrobe. Thanks! (However, I don't know how to save myself from the embarrassment of having accidentally posted this comment on another blog a minute ago -- I'm sure the left-wingers who read Margaret and Helen are so confused right now...)

    ReplyDelete