Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ain't no mountain high enough




Mountain Hardwear was formed 17 years ago by a group of people in the outdoors industry. Backed by Columbia Sportswear, it develops cutting edge designs and products. It's geared for the outdoorsman, hiker, climber, skier.
Now, the only mountains I navigate are the mountains of laundry that accumulate every week living with a set of toddler twins and a husband who works out twice a day. But living in the Midwest, their clothes are perfect for navigating the weather during Nov-March, when the only time you want to be outdoors is when you're making the walk from the valet to the restaurant for your nice warm bowl of french onion soup!
I have this top in black/grey. I wear it with jeans, skirts, leggings. It's so comfortable and flattering. And I look like the athlete I one day hope to be!



No comments:

Post a Comment