Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Karma karma karma karma, karma chameleon

Recently one of my closest friends told me how high strung I was.
Now I know a heightened state of anxiousness is my normal state of mind, I just didn't think it was so obvious to everyone else.
I don't just have monkey mind. I have a whole menagerie of apes, gorillas, and a few of those cute little rhesus monkeys stomping around up there.
 Thus I have pledged this year to be more in the present and that means I will be taking up yoga.
 I admit half my desire to take up yoga is because I love yoga clothing. I wear it all the time even though I haven't been in an actual yoga class in 4 years.

With stores all over the US, Canada, and Australia, you probably already know about Lululemon. Great fitting yoga clothes and in store classes are two of the reasons this yoga clothier is doing a booming business.


Check out the fabrics and care page on their website. There you'll find detailed info on the fabrics used to allow you the most comfort while working out. They also offer free ground shipping in case there isn't a store near you.


You may not be quite as conscious of Urban Yogis. Founded by a die-hard yogini based in Manhattan, Urban Yogis is hip stylish clothing designed to be worn both on and off the mat.

 


With such stylin' clothing options, maybe now I'll go from  yoga poseur to actually doing some yoga poses.


3 comments:

  1. Yoga clothes are the best. Thanks for posting this!

    sarahniskanen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you are outfitting in cute yoga clothes, could we get you to a class and get those yoga clothes soaked with sweat?

    ReplyDelete