Monday, January 18, 2010

Rodarte and Jean Paul and Zac, oh my!

Here's the heads up on the new collections by Gaultier and Zac Posen for Target.
Jean Paul Gaultier's line arrives in Target March 7. No real quality pictures are available to publish right now, but the reviews so far are definitely mixed. Looks range from feminine and sweet to just plain confusing.
My prediction: Alot of people are going to gobble this up because, what the heck, it's Gaultier at Target.
Zac Posen's line arrives in April. Lots of dresses, swimwear, tees, and skirts.








So on the heels of Rodarte comes Gaultier and Zac Posen.
When was the last time you got excited for the latest clothing collection at Walmart, Penney's, Kmart or any of the other discounters?
"Expect more, Pay less" and Target just keeps exceeding our expectations.

3 comments:

  1. We should schedule a girls morning out when the line arrives at Target on March 7. Perhaps brunch & mimosa's after???
    I'm steps from the Michigan Ave. H&M and I still missed their launch of Jimmy Choo. Boo hoo!!!
    However....just yesterday I was wearing my Jimmy Choo boots and the heel broke. Last summer the heel on my JC pumps broke too! I may be over JC! We miss you and Plein Aire~~Hugs - V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep reminding me of the date they come out so I can get there first! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!I'm going to be in AZ on March 7th but will go to the Target there for sure! I'm sure the retirement community won't be snatching up Gaultier at Target, so I'll have my pick. :-)

    ReplyDelete